Today we want to talk to you about the last product we have launched on the market. Our imperial oil based on Japanese camellia. We are happy and very proud to show you this wonderful and versatile product.
It is the same oil used by geishas, has several uses, from nourishing and repairing our skin, as a pre-cleaning step, as serum and even for our hair.
Camellia oil contains a high concentration of fatty acids such as arachydonic acid (omega-6 fatty acid that is part of cell membranes), myristic acid (part of the lipid bipa of all cell membranes), phytosqualene (improved hydration and skin rejuvenation), oleic acid (rejuvenates skin cell growth and increases its firmness and flexibility) and also contains a high content of Vitamin E (antioxidant that helps protect external damage and aging). Therefore it prevents the formation of wrinkles and helps to keep the skin firm, homogeneous (without spots) and elastic.
– It is a super antioxidant.
– It absorbs quickly.
– Keeps skin hydrated and velvety.
– Penetrates the deep layers of the skin.
– Prevents wrinkles.
– Provides elasticity and softness to the skin.
– Helps remove acne marks and spots.
– Very nutritious and regenerating.
WAYS OF USE:
DOUBLE FACIAL CLEANING:
– This oil is your best ally to perform your double facial cleansing at night, we apply a few drops of the product on the palm of our hands and massage all over the face with gentle circular movements and start from top (front) down and from the inside out.
– Then apply a warm towel or cotton muslin and gently remove.
– Next we continue with our facial cleansing, depending on our skin type we will choose between Akame cleansing gel or Akame cleansing milk.
– We can use it by day before our moisturizer or add a few drops to the cream. (all skin types)
– At night we do not recommend the use of creams, but this oil being of such a light texture could be used a few minutes before our fabulous regenerating serum Akame.
– If you have normal or dry skin it can be used daily, first a few drops of imperial oil and after a few minutes the regenerating serum Akame.
– For mixed or oil-prone skin, imperial oil can be used 1 or 2 nights per week, first apply a couple of drops and after 15 or 20 minutes we apply the Akame regenerating serum.
Properties of camellia oil for hair and beard:
- Nourishes and strengthens hair, making it stronger and less brittle.
- Moisturizes and cares for the beard, being a very light dry oil that absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling, is ideal to take care of beards of any length, softens them and gives natural shine because it improves moisture retention in the beard.
- Moisturizes the scalp.
- Fast and deep absorption, penetrates the hair fiber moisturizing the hair or beard a lot.
- Restores dry, lifeless hair by making it nourished, moisturized and shiny.
- Renew damaged hair fibers.
WAYS OF USE:
Camellia oil helps restore hair shine and treat damage caused by heat, permanents and colorations.
We apply a few drops of product and massage from the scalp to the tips, cover with a towel and leave at least 30 minutes, after this time rinse with our usual champagne.
We hope you like this product that we have launched with such affection and if you have any doubts do not hesitate to contact us.
1.- Spanish Camellia Society.